Wednesday 21 September 2011

Extra Thing 5 (week 9) : Getting creative and common

Last year on 23 things I looked at flickr.  I can't remember if I set up an account, certainly didn't use it so I have had another go.  I did use lots of images from flickr, though, with creative common licenses which are very useful.  So I thought I would load some of my own images on flickr and then try out ImageCodr on my own photos.

So here goes with a sunny afternoon in Cambridge punting down the river.

Punting in 2011 by lettylib28, on Flickr
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Generic License  by  lettylib28 


Or let's go further afield to the Pantheon in Rome...



Or some childhood memories with my rag doll, Katie, made for my 1st birthday so now too old to mention and a very well loved teddy bear.


I can see this becoming very addictive.  ImageCodr is so simple to use and makes adding photos to your blog really quick.  An excellent tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment