Friday 13 August 2010

We are not hedgehog lovers

For Thing 20, Google docs, I thought I would create a form as something new to try.


In order to try the different options I had to come up with a variety of questions and now I have the results.

It turned out that we were equal dog and cat lovers but hedgehogs did not fare so well with only one vote.

Changing your mind?















Favourite town, Cambridge came out on top.  Really???   Only a few people ventured out of the country with Prague and Sydney, and Bellagio (hadn't heard of it but presume it is a  town in Italy and not the hotel in Vegas?). 

Bellagio - or maybe not




The colour was a tie between purple and blue, closely followed by green. 

Excuse to show holiday pic - can't see purple!







Everyone knew Jupiter was the largest.









Or should that be ...   






  As for music mp3s were the most common listening device (and someone had a mp4).  Others were using pcs or radio, one ipod.    Musical tastes were varied (linked to age??) from Queen, Bowie, Van Morrison and Police to children's nursery rhymes, Sleeper, Unthanks, Oysterband, Arcade Fire and Randy Newman.  Certainly a wide selection there.


Thanks for filling in the form and helping me complete Thing 20.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, how fun! Pleased to know that everyone got Jupiter right. I'd have to seriously step up the astronomy outreach otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you NOT love that hedgehog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - I love hedgehogs (they eat slugs!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll add another vote for the hedgehog - much nicer than cats or dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you see the discussion on Andy's blog?

    http://libreaction.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/explore-dream-discover/#comments

    I know you were very much part of setting up the CamTools site so wonder if you have anything to add about the CamTools take-up/usage and any further use of it as discussed there?

    Celine

    ReplyDelete