Friday 25 June 2010

I had been a twit, now I'm not

Thanks to a comment from Girl in the moon on my blog about a blog made by Npage in response to a blog by Miss Crail on her hatred of twitter, I am not starting to feel better about it (even if I seem to be approaching a six degrees of Kevin Bacon moment with all these links!)  I have given JournoTwit a go and I like it.  I created a column for #cam23 and you can do as many as you want with different tags or keyword searches.  It also gives you some to start with as seen below:
Slightly worrying moment when I thought I had sent all cam23ers to the rubbish bin of twitter.  I marked my column of #cam23 tweets as read and the whole lot vanished.  Not to worry I found a tab lurking at the top and got it back again.

In a very shallow moment I prefer the look of it to twitter - suits my tidy mind with neat columns,  and finally I could see at a glance the responses to tweets I had sent.  I am not sure I am ready for a complete love affair with twitter but I am going to try some relate counselling via JournoTwit and see how I get on.

Thanks to the other bloggers for the information.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found it useful! And thanks for the promo, Girl in the Moon, I'm seriously considering hiring you as my personal promotions manager, Well, maybe not...

    ReplyDelete