Tuesday 8 June 2010

Let's get organised

I created a google calendar and added it to my igoogle page (also took the chance to create my own igoogle theme header while I was there)
We started using the google calendar in the library last year.  It has made life alot easier.  We have a library email so we use that to login and we can now access the diary from any PC and if we are on the phone or email it is easy to check availability - no more rushing off to pick up the printed diary. 

I hadn't tried using it for myself before but have always meant to or something equivalent.  Although as we login at work with the library account it does mean logging out to login with my own account which can be a bit annoying.

2 comments:

  1. See my post about this. If you create a personal calendar and share it with the library calendar no more logging in and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw that and I am going to give it a try, and hope I don't accidentally tell everyone what I plan for Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete